The Heart & Berry recipe binder offers you plenty of flexibility and customization for recording and preserving your most beloved family traditions.
Whether you are just beginning your home cooking journey or are looking to add to a proud legacy of cooking traditions, this striking binder provides a fun way to organize your most cherished recipes while celebrating your love of cooking.
Each binder includes 20 plastic pages to hold and 4x6 sized recipe cards. You’ll also receive 40 blank recipe cards on which you may record your most delicious recipes. Customizable dividers allow you to group recipes according to type and keep everything neat and organized.
Designed for ease of use, this durable binder is designed to lay flat, providing you easy access to your recipes as you cook, and keeping your treasured recipes protected from accidental splashes or spills. It’s a perfect way to share the joy of cooking with children—the protective plastic pages keep recipes safe from sticky fingers.
- Let’s You Create Your Own Cookbook: With plenty of space and a customizable design, our recipe binder allows you to create your very own cookbook, full of all the recipes you love.
- All-In-One Kit: Our binder comes with everything you need to create your own cookbook. Each set includes a binder, 20 plastic pages, 40 blank recipe cards, and both labeled and blank dividers.
- Makes a Wonderful Gift: Our lovely recipe binder makes a heartfelt gift for the novice cook or professional chef in your life.
- Dimensions: Binder measures 8.5” wide X 9.5” tall, Recipe cards measure 4” tall x 6” wide
- Material: Made of high-quality paper, plastics, and metal
- Design: Smell the Roses
For under twenty dollars these attractive recipe binders are a really good value. One of the best features is the ability to customize the divider labels. I added my own divers for "Breakfast" (because it's one of our favorite meals and we've collected lots of great recipes over the years) and for "Thanksgiving" (so I can keep our family's treasured favorites conveniently together).The binder and recipe cards are sturdy and look like they will last a good while.Drawbacks: There aren't enough recipe cards, especially to distribute throughout all the different categories (Breads, Appetizers, Beverages, Side Dishes, etc. etc.). You will need to buy more almost immediately, unless you are a novice cook without a collection of recipes already.Additionally, there should be more room on these cards. Many recipes have more than 8 ingredients! Thankfully, other better cards are compatible in size.Last of all, the lettering on the spine of the binder is upside down, which looks weird on your shelf. It's cosmetic, yes, but detracts from the appearance which makes it less giftable, if you're purchasing for that reason. Makes the binder look like a cheap import, which maybe it is. LOL