The Heart & Berry recipe binder offers you plenty of flexibility and customization for recording and preserving your most beloved family traditions.
Whether you are just beginning your home cooking journey or are looking to add to a proud legacy of cooking traditions, this striking binder provides a fun way to organize your most cherished recipes while celebrating your love of cooking.
Each binder includes 20 plastic pages to hold and 4x6 sized recipe cards. You’ll also receive 40 blank recipe cards on which you may record your most delicious recipes. Customizable dividers allow you to group recipes according to type and keep everything neat and organized.
Designed for ease of use, this durable binder is designed to lay flat, providing you easy access to your recipes as you cook, and keeping your treasured recipes protected from accidental splashes or spills. It’s a perfect way to share the joy of cooking with children—the protective plastic pages keep recipes safe from sticky fingers.
- Let’s You Create Your Own Cookbook: With plenty of space and a customizable design, our recipe binder allows you to create your very own cookbook, full of all the recipes you love.
- All-In-One Kit: Our binder comes with everything you need to create your own cookbook. Each set includes a binder, 20 plastic pages, 40 blank recipe cards, and both labeled and blank dividers.
- Makes a Wonderful Gift: Our lovely recipe binder makes a heartfelt gift for the novice cook or professional chef in your life.
- Dimensions: Binder measures 8.5” wide X 9.5” tall, Recipe cards measure 4” tall x 6” wide
- Material: Made of high-quality paper, plastics, and metal
- Design: Lemon
This will be gifted to my granddaughter for her birthday filled of family recipes.Will crafted the become a heirloom.
Love it. BUT, it'd be great if the cover had some protection from splatters/wetness & if some of the sheet protectors were not divided and I could put in a bigger sheet of paper.
Just what I wanted to collect family recipes
I gave this recipe book 4 stars instead of 5 for two reasons. First, I bought this for my 11 year old grandson who asked me to write the recipes down for the foods he likes best, especially the meatballs he helps to make. They have many ingredients, more than the cards allow for. Other recipes have only a few. Just plain lines would be better. Secondly, lemons were the most masculine design available. C'mon, nearly half the population is male; most professionals are male. But recipe books seem all designed for ladies who bake cookies and cakes.
I bought this for my daughters bridal show. Each quest will bring a lemon recipe card that will be in their invitation. Then my daughter will have a full recipe book.